Anna & Alex - Part 2

37 minutes ago, Russ said:

Isto é o que eu penso sobre este lugar

Bandicam 2017-06-20 07-21-08-014.jpg

Not for the place but for what they are thinking of us sustaining and banking all this situation that we see there now.
Better image and example for, could not be better chosen.
:cool:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Post shower they pulled the curtain away and she was pretty casual drying off. I agree it will take a little while in the light

Just make the accounts of time elapsed between our opinions formalized here in the Forum, in several ways but all in common consensus on what happened yesterday in reprize and the time that this situation and form (NV) happened.

Sorry, I do not believe in coincidence.
And for Anna's bathroom curtain, my opinion is already more than consolidated. Change it to a transparent one.
Jabbath, please provide the list item.

Again, equal duties, equal rights.Indiscutivel

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Eu sou apenas um verdadeiro pervertido voyeur - você entende exatamente

So to both of us the present situation of Mary and Grisha is equally unsettling, exciting and they do not even have to worry about being possibly kicked.

Will Maria be able to show herself at ease like she did before, in front of her "neighbors" ?.
Ohhhhh !!!!!
Will we have a party in style with Ivy and the other girls in the presence of the troublesome boy?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

In this line if followed and so adopted by other apartments to also seek our attention and hearing VH loses its main differential and is even closer to RLC.
But there we now have 20 apartments underneath, all of them active and somehow running practically 24/7.
Is here?

We already have an apartment here, following this line of inactivity osquestrad of RLC, that curiously and coincidentally is part of the same management.
Any more true or significant action is being kept out of the way.
Great Voyeur example for this condition...

If this was the deliberate intention of Anna to introduce Ashey here, note 10. But be equally astute and know the moment to stop, before the path and intention follow another direction and return difficult.

For my part in especial you are already doing it, because I am following this situation now in Off condition and in the most "skipped" way possible. The post here helps a lot in this regard.

Just something to point out in "plus" Dean, just like Anna or Alex (who stands out, is as neutral as possible in this, I observe) are not examples of candor and innocence. And seeing more closely, neither is Ashey.

My thought.

I have been watching Ashley a lot and find that she is extremely sexy and always constantly has her flirt on--dean is walking around with a constant hard on and she makes sure it stays that way -- If conditions are right I fear they would be like rabbits --It wont be too much longer Ashley will get overwhelmed sexually and the blankets will fall---I now enjoy anna's place  more than anything going on at the compound