Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Obrigado Yury! Garoto, agora certo seria um bom momento para seguir este Apt. Alto drama está em andamento!

Hate, Hate and Hate to admit. But that's exactly what I was thinking of posting here for your "comeback."
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, cyberleader said:

Se minhas mãos pudessem chegar através da tela eu daria a Anna um grande abraço, eu acho que é isso que ela precisa agora, alguém para deixá-la saber que ela vai ficar bem, um amigo um abraço e uma xícara de chocolate quente

:heart::cool:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cyberleader said:

if my hands could reach through the screen i would give anna a big hug,i think that is what she needs right now,someone to let her know that she will be ok,a freind a hug and a cup of hot chocolate

And here I thought you were nothing but cold, emotionless, steel and cables. Underneath that tin can lies a real heart. ❤️

You made my day Cyberleader. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

And here I thought you were nothing but cold, emotionless, steel and cables. Underneath that tin can lies a real heart. ❤️

You made my day Cyberleader. 

I think its only because of his or her avatar. I thought the same. Statement of the day @cyberleader :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

E aqui eu pensei que você não era nada, mas frio, sem emoção, aço e cabos. Debaixo dessa lata de estanho reside um verdadeiro coração. -benzóico.

Você fez meu dia Cyberleader. 

Saw? There are hopes after all.
:heart::cool:

• Upvote 1

i guess we were worried about anna for no reason. look at what a nice guy alex really is. father of the year material no doubt. now if they could only find the dog everything would be perfect. and did i mention that i have this bridge in brooklyn that i can let you have cheap!!!!

Capture_2017_04_05_19_15_55_645.png

Capture_2017_04_05_19_16_16_744.png

Capture_2017_04_05_19_16_36_405.png

• Upvote 2