Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Real time. Real lives.
This in my view is the context of the VHTV site
The private live the other people lifve 24/7
This is the context of RLC.

In both it is understood basically that the cams should be ignored as if they did not exist. And so my presence too.
The same goes for the people who are inside this residence. A tolerance understood is clear for any "guests" in a quick passage there.

When however there is the obvious behavior that the cams are not being ignored but really noticed and thus avoided I cease to be a figure ignored and allowed there and I become embarrassed and invading the space of this person.
Or rather, not welcome.

The meaning of the 2 examples above is therefore lost.
My attitude therefore becomes to look in other apartments in the case here in VH where this feeling does not make me perceived. And that's what I've done.

In my behavior in real life and inside the walls of my residence (without cams) I do not bathe in the dark and with the curtains drawn. Until the risk of an accident becomes even greater. Or I wrap myself in sheets for a Simple act of dressing or undressing a flat or pants.
Nor will I go into the context of hiding (?) In a closet to dress or change a simple shirt.

I feel therefore an invader and equally not welcome there.

Best comment you have ever written IMHO. ?

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna vestiu toda sua cama. Pensando em tempos melhores?

2017_6_25_18_12_51.png

23 minutes ago, Russ said:

Aqui está o que eles precisam no banho da Anna House

Bandicam 2017-06-25 11-15-10-096.jpg

Simple and would solve the main problem of the present and would anticipate also those of the future. No cost or absurd costs.
::)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

sex anyone? don't worry. they've got it covered.

Capture_2017_06_25_09_55_06_401.png

Capture_2017_06_25_09_55_14_849.png

Capture_2017_06_25_09_55_21_598.png

Capture_2017_06_25_09_55_44_111.png

I really would like the position of this sofa or free cam to be reset.
In the last event was the only one with NV ok, but nevertheless totally compromised the vision of the event. Maybe adjusting the lower angle, who knows?
It was not like this before.

Just logged into the site and searching for any highlights, What the hell was that pathetic performance in the bathroom between hiding girl and Dean. In the dark and behind a shower curtain. Could it get any worse.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Just logged into the site and searching for any highlights, What the hell was that pathetic performance in the bathroom between hiding girl and Dean. In the dark and behind a shower curtain. Could it get any worse.

Haha Dean and Hide-i do what they can do best. They must be undercover agents :dodgy:

• Upvote 2