Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Cam3 I see the problem but whats wrong with cam2?

haven't been able to see anyone's head on the couch for a while. if they have sex there most of the time you can only see 1/2 of their bodies.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

james visiting. and by the way what happened to the camera?

Missing son came to mommy and daddy.:biggrin:

But I'm shocked. Conversation. Really.

Anna said - the rating is certainly low, but ok.:confused: They are doing something? Really look their realm11 regularly? Well, they are not expelled. Another month they will not do anything. Although Alex pushed many ideas - how to raise the rating. But I do not believe that these people will start to do anything.

And yes, the mansion (realm1/2/8) practically every day stimulate and scold on the rating. Compare approach.

Well, yes about the Brazilians - Alex really burns. And now he also issued tirade about them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Anna said - the rating is certainly low, but ok.:confused: They are doing something? Really look their realm11 regularly? Ah well, they are not expelled. Another month they will not do anything. Although Alex and pushed many ideas - how to raise the rating. But I do not believe that these people will start to do anything.

And yes, the mansion (realm1/2/8) practically every day stimulate and scold on the rating. Compare approach.

Well, yes about the Brazilians - Alex really burns. And now he also issued tirade about them.

What ideas did they suggest them to do?  I guess the only reason they are not last on rating is the GM appartement :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Anna said - the rating is certainly low, but ok.:confused: They are doing something? Really look their realm11 regularly? Well, they are not expelled. Another month they will not do anything. Although Alex pushed many ideas - how to raise the rating. But I do not believe that these people will start to do anything.

so they decided that hide-i could give james advice.

Capture_2017_06_27_12_16_42_413.png

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What ideas did they suggest them to do?  I guess the only reason they are not last on rating is the GM appartement :biggrin:

Ordinary. More fuck on a free camera. More parties. More openness (such as when nothing to do girls be naked/erotically dressed).

• Upvote 2

Just now, groomy said:

Ordinary. More fuck on a free camera. More parties. More openness (such as when nothing to do girls be naked/erotically dressed).

Well they will even fail to carry out these easy tasks for that I am sure...

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so they decided that hide-i could give james advice.

Capture_2017_06_27_12_16_42_413.png

Jabbath, propose a cam right there behind where Chloe is sitting. Then suggest physically lowering cam 3. The focus on this cam should be the carpet area and right next to it where the last tied up Anna.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sabbath, propose a cam right there behind where Chloe is sitting. Then suggest physically lowering cam 3. The focus on this cam should be the carpet area and right next to it where the last tied up Anna.

Yes I will and by the way my name is jabbath :biggrin::biggrin: No offenste taken :heart:

• Upvote 2