Anna & Alex - Part 2

Maybe Dean has a wife a kids at home and he has a traveling job. His wife insists on packing his clothes and she only packs suits, long sleeve shirts, underwear, socks and dress shoes. Then, when he ditches work to come here, he has no regular clothes to wear and this has to borrow Alex's clothes. Lol

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I watch whichever apt where there is something actually happening. except for EL. I'll only watch them if Eric is making a fool out of himself. Looking forward to that actually, cause I know it's coming.

Yes let's see to whom he will climb in bed naked.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes let's see to whom he will climb in bed naked.

Crossing threads, but I hope that he royally fucks up in some unforgivable way and Layla has to dump him and they both leave. I know, I'm mean. ?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe Dean has a wife a kids at home and he has a traveling job. His wife insists on packing his clothes and she only packs suits, long sleeve shirts, underwear, socks and dress shoes. Then, when he ditches work to come here, he has no regular clothes to wear and this has to borrow Alex's clothes. Lol

Amy, look again and with attention to detail. The suitcase against the wall at the back of the room by the door is his.
And these basic clothes are stored in Anna's desk.
Clothes of his own, (at least for this moment there) he has now.

excitement of this apartment come from speculation about their life what they actually are doing live.

I can picture Dean having double life. His wife big prude and knowing that Anna and Alex are swinger he hook up with to get their left over sex partners. 

I think I might start calling Dean Remora. Remora are fish that travel with sharks and whales.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

it's been fun making jokes about hide-i but now the reality is setting in. it looks like she's going to stay for good. where is a power failure when you need 1?

Some flooding because of pipe break might be interesting. Would be hilarious seeing Hide-i jumping around preventing her clothes getting wet and see through :angel:

• Upvote 1