Anna & Alex - Part 2

Guest rexx128

Alex,you are gorgeous. Because you did not give them the bedroom again :biggrin:

and thank you

36 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

at 1st it was hilarious. now it is ridiculous. nobody asked her to gangbang the college football team. a little tit & ass is not going to hurt her. everyone has them. anna. get her the fuck out or very soon you'll be out with her !!!!:angry:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam110/ashley-bathes-shaves-without-curtain-june-22

For anyone who has done this (link) later situations can not in any way be understood as contradictory at least.

But as this theme has already lost its strength and does not get the least attention from Anna or VH, just counting the time for her to go (or I go, which is closer).

As I have pointed out here more than once,
Do not finish what you start. OR THEN NOT EVEN START.:dodgy:
A loss with this the Anna apartment for me already has. Monitoring and attention online. A feather.:cry:

I say it again and say it. It is not by the person or the fact that he is "hiding" his body from the cams. It is deliberate and equally provocative in itself (in a negative way).

Thank you Bear! We are being blatantly disrespected with absolutely no consideration. I have one foot out the door. If this is allowed to continue any longer then my sub, my other foot will follow.