Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anna should not be more forceful and she does not have to stop hiding if she doesn't want to. All the complaining in the world is not going to change that fact. If you or anybody else wants to boycott one apartment because of one person who isn't even a tenant there, then do so.

anna should know that she will lose her apt if her friends fuck her. she should also not be forced to change her own behavior.

Just now, golfer06 said:

also vh cannot tell anyone what to do. but they can explain that we may want to see them not hiding & they may want to not hide or the views will decrease & they may be gone. simple as that.

I guess Anna will do that. But look at Chloe and James appartement. Alex and Anna are lousy managers. Alex and Lina would send those guys packing straight away.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Anna will do that. But look at Chloe and James appartement. Alex and Anna are lousy managers. Alex and Lina would send those guys packing straight away.

check c & j from last night. someone must have told them something.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anna should not be more forceful and she does not have to stop hiding if she doesn't want to. All the complaining in the world is not going to change that fact. If you or anybody else wants to boycott one apartment because of one person who isn't even a tenant there, then do so.

Complaining wont stop it only impact on viewers and therefore less money for Anna.

Just now, golfer06 said:

check c & j from last night. someone must have told them something.

Yes but seriously I am tires watching Chloe all day long hanging around with shorts and shirt. She could easily be naked when nobody is around or wear sexy clothes like Teya or Alice do.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but seriously I am tires watching Chloe all day long hanging around with shorts and shirt. She could easily be naked when nobody is around or wear sexy clothes like Teya or Alice do.

i totally agree. just pointing out that it would appear that someone has noticed a dropoff & a change of behavior was in order. or they know where the door is.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I cannot believe you guys are tolerating hiding now. You are ceding ground. Oh, well! Fuck it all then!

not just hiding but behavior change. when was the last time anna wore no pants & bated in the living room? she had to wait for hide-i to go out before the latest 3some. that shouldn't happen. hide-i's presence changes the entire atmosphere of the apt.

• Upvote 3

Finally I managed to get though to VH. I am now anxiously awaiting the results.

Dear Amy,
Thank you for your reply.
I agree with you.
We will try to solve the problem of this kind in the future.
Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 1