Anna & Alex - Part 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

These two are now slowing down this appartement long enough. Tired of waiting these kiddies make any progress. GTFO

As for slowing down, Anna brings, Terry, Rex, Danna, Bree and Drew to tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday now and we will make this apartment back on its rails again.
But still looking at the point I pointed out. Very suprising in nive "future" here.

That's cool! I don't care much for mole sex, but at least that is normal. I had sex last night in a poorly lite room too, but I can guarantee you that I was not covering myself up when I got done, nor was I backing out of the bathtub after I took a shower. Her problem is that she is changing her normal behavior to avoid the cams. This is the crux of the problem.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

That's cool! I don't care much for mole sex, but at least that is normal. I had sex last night in a poorly lite room too, but I can guarantee you that I was not covering myself up when I got done, nor was I backing out of the bathtub after I took a shower. Her problem is that she is changing her normal behavior to avoid the cams. This is the crux of the problem.

Yes the name Hide-i fits her perfect ::) And I still cant stand mole sex. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the name Hide-i fits her perfect ::) And I still cant stand mole sex. :biggrin:

Yeah but In the last ten minutes flipping around I saw 2 named couples having sex in the dark. Are you ticked about them?:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And VH anticipated that he would be dealing with this in the future. Based on the "magic hat" I see now, I think the future is closer to our attentions than we expected. I would even say that it is starting right now.

Just trust and credit Dean there. Going well so far. Anna really knows what she's doing.