Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, groomy said:

If I were A&A, I would never let her go. She's a great hostess. Everything is clear. Have food. Tidied up.

And she's Anna's friend.
When will she leave and leave at all? I dont know.

For other apartments. No information. They were told to work harder (I wrote above) no significant updates.

Thanks. Yes shes the pefect maid :angel:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i guess she'll leave when a & a get the boot. their views have to be way down & nothing gr8 can happen when she's there. what a waste.

Anna and Alex are premier, gold plated, tenants and are very good friends with AlexLina. No matter what they do, they aren't going anywhere. They are the only couple on VH that is doing real swinging and swapping, Casahot is an exception. The day Anna gets kicked out is the day VH closes shop.

We are stuck with Heidi and her sneaking! 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Anna and Alex are premier, gold plated, tenants and are very good friends with AlexLina. No matter what they do, they aren't going anywhere. They are the only couple on VH that is doing real swinging and swapping, Casahot is an exception. The day Anna gets kicked out is the day VH closes shop.

We are stuck with Heidi and her sneaking! 

and very few live views & an m t bank account very soon. and who's to say that a & l wouldn't get the boot themselves at some point. a few apts of hide-i's & they would deserve a serious revue. i don't think anyone's job is a lock here.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

2 months

Great news! At https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam19  2 months will be a #lovely #couple. Ashley and Dean. Join now!

Ha! This should be fun! I'm sure she will break once they get settled down, but that relationship is doomed. Disaster awaits, I'm sure! One thing is for sure, no swapping at the Dean household. Ashley, huh? Oh well, can't win them all.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

2 months

Great news! At https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam19  2 months will be a #lovely #couple. Ashley and Dean. Join now!

i'll be sure to check the timeline for the "highlights". and she'll still be hide-i till she proves that she loses the nickname by her actions. the only good thing that could come out of it would be that she won't be in the way of terry & the others that want to actually do something. she can't leave soon enough.

• Upvote 1