Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the worst part is that anna should have taught them all her old dress code. instead she covers her body 95% of the time now. just what we were looking to pay for.  NOT !

Another question here and everyone has already been asked.
End of Anna and Alex in their wedding dress there?
Or will we have Ashey and Dean finally joining them in this way?
In case the only one to adapt would be Ashey.
:cool:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that hide-i & dean should occupy the 1st english soeaking apt for vh. 1st they can go to school off cam to learn english. then they can hitch hike to the states. good luck to them.

Lol hitch hike to the states. Trump's muslim ban should be changed to people hiding from cams ban :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Where the hell is realm 6, cam 19?  Chole and James?  I want to know which cams to block.  I'd almost be willing to bet that they'll be like Anabelle and Efm over at RLC.  F**k like rabbits until they get their own apartment.  Then they take a vow of chastity. Not that they were any great shakes to begin with but it does explain the discarding of the blankets the last couple of days.  Bet the blankets, shower curtains, and even blocking of cams will return when they get their own place.  I really hope they prove me wrong.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Where the hell is realm 6, cam 19?  Chole and James?  I want to know which cams to block.  I'd almost be willing to bet that they'll be like Anabelle and Efm over at RLC.  F**k like rabbits until they get their own apartment.  Then they take a vow of chastity. Not that they were any great shakes to begin with but it does explain the discarding of the blankets the last couple of days.  Bet the blankets, shower curtains, and even blocking of cams will return when they get their own place.  I really hope they prove me wrong.

AE are the ones on RLC with the ridiculous big appartement which is empty 90% of time right? We'll be sure Anna and Alex can't afford such a place.

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

The Vh-guided link leads to Anna's apartment and kitchen.
I understand then that they are joining the project for this apartment.

Remember that when Anna and Alex entered this new apartment Vh signaled that we would have new inroads later. I think the later is now.

i was trying to think of something funny to write about hide-i & dean apt but i'm not able to laugh about it right now. we allready have the new maria & grisha apt. do we really need another fulltime absolutely nothing happening worth watching at all apt?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was trying to think of something funny to write about hide-i & dean apt but i'm not able to laugh about it right now. we allready have the new maria & grisha apt. do we really need another fulltime absolutely nothing happening worth watching at all apt?

Well they need only one cam a huge blanket and a shower curtain...

• Upvote 1

On 29/06/2017 at 4:52 PM, Amy3 said:

VH response!

Dear Amy,
Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
https://voyeur-house.tv/terms_of_service
g. Participant(s) presence
We do not guarantee presence of a particular participant on the web site all the time. Our participants are free people, they can leave the project, go on vacation, etc. Your subscription is NOT for one camera/person/realm, but for the entire website. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users due to unacceptable behavior
Thanks for your time.

Just for Amy.
You and I have something in common now.
The same answer, letter by letter for tikets issued for entirely different reasons.
Officially of the support.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

No Hide-i ! Ashley. Official now:biggrin: