Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just adjusting the phrase. They are not getting an apartment but joining the project through Anna's apartment for the next 2 months (maybe in experience).

I would like to be the "advocate of the devil" and observe that July would begin tomorrow because where I am not even 8pm is still.
More this "argument" is going, since there already are past 00hs. Then already in July.:heart::biggrin:

Jesus Two more months of this choir boy and girl bullshit.  (*sigh

• Upvote 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Jesus Two more months of this choir boy and girl bullshit.  (*sigh

if everyone literally ignores them by not watching live they will not make any $ & will get the boot. i for 1 am not going to watch their bs.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hide-i & dean apparently are getting this apt & a & a are moving i think.

really... Will Anna and Alex still be one VH if this true because I am pretty much done with this site if they leave. 

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Great news! At https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam19 2 months will be a #lovely #couple. Ashley and Dean. Join now!

The link takes you to Anna's apartment in the kitchen, so we add up the parts and we finally have the result.

In addition, what I also noticed here on the forum yesterday, with Hide-i (yesterday was still), undoing Dean's suitcase and arranging his content (several light clothes for internal use) in Anna's closet.

4 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

really... Will Anna and Alex still be one VH if this true because I am pretty much done with this site if they leave. 

i'm sure they'll stay since they are managers. they'll have to find some new people also.

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if everyone literally ignores them by not watching live they will not make any $ & will get the boot. i for 1 am not going to watch their bs.

I'm with you golfer06  :cool:

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I think they will. I may not like this apt., but even I can see that they are pure money makers.

Giving Anna & Alex a new apt. and let Ashley and Dean stay in the old one is a smart move. Believe it or not, but a few of us actually like Ashley.

I'm sure they will do it right and they will give Anna & Alex some good cams with a close look right to the action to satisfy the majority.

I would call this a win/win situation.

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

As much as I want to watch Anna, I'm with you too Golfer. I will force myself to only watch the timeline at this apt.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I think they will. I may not like this apt., but even I can see that they are pure money makers.

Giving Anna & Alex a new apt. and let Ashley and Dean stay in the old one is a smart move. Believe it or not, but a few of us actually like Ashley.

I'm sure they will do it right and they will give Anna & Alex some good cams with a close look right to the action to satisfy the majority.

I would call this a win/win situation.

don't bet the farm on hide-i giving any good shots with out her clothes on. she just is not made for cam life. this will be a loser for vh & us. the forum might get a lot of comments but they will be mostly negative. i'd like to be wrong but i don't think that i will be.

• Upvote 1