Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

candy was hot and bothered before that--she is definitely going to need to get off now

She didn't get off while they were rubbing her all over and putting that double dong dildo wherever they put it?

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I don't think so

I never understand these people, they fuck around for hours and usually nobody cums, Dean does, several times, it never looks like the women do what is the point?

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She didn't get off while they were rubbing her all over and putting that double dong dildo wherever they put it?

As far as I can interpret both Dana and Candy enjoy the experience and so willing to move on.
Let's see what's going to happen (or who) ahead.
:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

here is an idea. how about since 2 of the girls had their clothes of they leave them off & eventually everyone would have their clothes off. just a thought!

That would involve somebody actually thinking, tie me up, put a bag on my head, rub me and stroke me all over, slide a dildo in and out of me, then make me cum hard, why is that so difficult to understand?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

As far as I can interpret both Dana and Candy enjoy the experience and so willing to move on.
Let's see what's going to happen (or who) ahead.
:dodgy:

Dana did it before Candy? i missed that,then she got dressed? did she at least have an orgasm?

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

That would involve somebody actually thinking, tie me up, put a bag on my head, rub me and stroke me all over, slide a dildo in and out of me, then make me cum hard, why is that so difficult to understand?

i don't have a problem with it. i had a few times where there was group activity & i don't remember going through all of this crap

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Isso iria envolver alguém realmente pensando, amarrar-me, colocar um saco na minha cabeça, esfregar-me e acariciar-me por toda parte, deslizar um vibrador dentro e fora de mim, então me fazer cum difícil, por que é tão difícil de entender?

As I said, "see" through Dana's eyes. How you kinda saw it by yours.
:cool:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't have a problem with it. i had a few times where there was group activity & i don't remember going through all of this crap

i dont have a problem with it really, just dont get it, the whole point for me is having an orgasm , it all feels good, but thats what i'm interested in ultimately