Voyeur-Villa News

23 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I am sure you understand that the aim of opening the voyeur site is the earnings.
The action we took was meant to make people buy a subscription on our site. So that we could earn money to make this site better and make everybody happy.

just my opinion. i once worked for a golf course that had bottled water selling for $2 per bottle. a case of 24 cost $2.50. it was july & very hot. they ran out of water & didn't buy any. my bosses wouldn't let me take petty cash to buy more. golfers stopped showing up. the greens fee was around $40. the course lost a profit of $48 on each case that they didn't buy. they also lost $40 for each person that stopped playing there. 24 bottles & players x $42 = $1008 potential loss because they didn't spend $2.50. but they saved $2.50. bottom line is that you are reminding me of them. you lack foresight. nobody is going to pay $ for something that they can't see. but right now it's probably better that you don't show the apts since most of the time nothing happens. again my opinion from the small amount that i can see. iris & lex are gr8. the tula couple, i forget their names are good. marna is potentially the best right now. inna & greg are ok but not as a main attraction. ivo & sonia seem to have come out of their coma. the girls at volga have potential now that bobby/kojak is gone. nick is a loser & if lisa stays with him she has to go also. you need people badly. and they have to be comfortable doing everything on cam. voyeur fans do not want to see sex under blankets or in the dark. you need to get free cams open except in the bedrooms & bathrooms so that people can see if they want to invest their time & money here. also i suggested earlier at the greenwood party that you open all cams to that apt for 2 hours & i know that some of you liked that idea. you should plan some future events & do that. you don't have to have an orgy. just let people see that there is some fun & entertainment available. i would 1 day actually like to rejoin vv but i continue to see no reason to everytime i check it out. vh has taken the vv model & improved on it & they are thriving. you guys want to go backward. if you are not willing to invest now you will lose everyone. even you rmost loyal supporters. i don't know what else i can add except stop going backward.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just my opinion. i once worked for a golf course that had bottled water selling for $2 per bottle. a case of 24 cost $2.50. it was july & very hot. they ran out of water & didn't buy any. my bosses wouldn't let me take petty cash to buy more. golfers stopped showing up. the greens fee was around $40. the course lost a profit of $48 on each case that they didn't buy. they also lost $40 for each person that stopped playing there. 24 bottles & players x $42 = $1008 potential loss because they didn't spend $2.50. but they saved $2.50. bottom line is that you are reminding me of them. you lack foresight. nobody is going to pay $ for something that they can't see. but right now it's probably better that you don't show the apts since most of the time nothing happens. again my opinion from the small amount that i can see. iris & lex are gr8. the tula couple, i forget their names are good. marna is potentially the best right now. inna & greg are ok but not as a main attraction. ivo & sonia seem to have come out of their coma. the girls at volga have potential now that bobby/kojak is gone. nick is a loser & if lisa stays with him she has to go also. you need people badly. and they have to be comfortable doing everything on cam. voyeur fans do not want to see sex under blankets or in the dark. you need to get free cams open except in the bedrooms & bathrooms so that people can see if they want to invest their time & money here. also i suggested earlier at the greenwood party that you open all cams to that apt for 2 hours & i know that some of you liked that idea. you should plan some future events & do that. you don't have to have an orgy. just let people see that there is some fun & entertainment available. i would 1 day actually like to rejoin vv but i continue to see no reason to everytime i check it out. vh has taken the vv model & improved on it & they are thriving. you guys want to go backward. if you are not willing to invest now you will lose everyone. even you rmost loyal supporters. i don't know what else i can add except stop going backward.

Very nicely put golfer. I was ready to join VV and Camarads as well but camarads official turned out to be an ****** and VV has no timeline yet. Hell they don't even have participants now. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

Very nicely put golfer. I was ready to join VV and Camarads as well but camarads official turned out to be an ****** and VV has no timeline yet. Hell they don't even have participants now. 

they all want the money 1st & things are too tight moneywise to give it up fpr nothing. the reasons that i stopped supporting vv before was that they went stagnant. 1st kent & gerda went from sex all the time & gerda dressing 7 undressing constantly in front of the mirror to they hid under the covers & showed nothing at all. the next quit was when zoe & jack vanished & nobody else did anything. with the fact that vv doesn't have enough people if someone good kike lex & iris & marna vanish there isn't much backup. and with no timeline & messed up archives i'd be paying for nothing most of the time. now that vh & rlc have timelines it is a must not a nice option anymore. and the way that vv does the archives is not good enough anymore. if nobody watches & doesn't hit record then i don't care if it's the gr8est sex orgy in history. it won't exist. vv has a long, long, long way to go. & if they don't start now, immediately they will in effect be continually going backward.

49 minutes ago, jjs said:

Looks like a slow END to me

i'm surprised that it hasn't happened allready. whem i was young i worked for a linen service. the company was in trouble & we were all working our asses off. i came to work friday (payday) only to find everyone standing outside & the doors locked. the owners had declared bankruptcy & left in the middle of the night leaving everyone without any pay. did they suffer? of course not. they opened another linen service in florida. point of the story is that i wouldn't be surprised to 1 day check out vv & find that it is no longer there. ivo & everybody will be left out in the cold (literally since it is cold in russia) & broke.