Voyeur-Villa News

How about getting some older people to stay here? Possible in their 30's? Younger people maybe nice to look at but I'm getting a little tired of seeing these kids that have no clue what the hell they're doing.

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNewsJust a word to all these nationalist and patriotic weird shit celebration going on in Volga and GreenWood today: People still hanging in the past and celebrating these things understand nothing. All those unnecessary national pride  and nationalism was and is the reason for many wars. I won't mention them here. They are simply too many to mention. From an open minded site and people like on VV I would expect to set a sign of friendship and equality between all people. Parties with that topic would not be hard to do.
These kind of parties like today simply disgust me.:sick:

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@VoyeurVillaNewsJust a word to all these nationalist and patriotic weird shit celebration going on in Volga and GreenWood today: People still hanging in the past and celebrating these things understand nothing. All those unnecessary national pride  and nationalism was and is the reason for many wars. I won't mention them here. They are simply too many to mention. From an open minded site and people like on VV I would expect to set a sign of friendship and equality between all people. Parties with that topic would not be hard to do.

Hey jabbath, what are they supposed to be celebrating in Volga, sign on the wall says Berlin 1945, so that was the end of the war in Europe, but i can guess by your post, thats not what theyre celebrating

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They celebrate Russian victory over Germany 1945. But all those nationalist celebrating in countries all over the world actually supports nationalism which is the cause of many wars. I don't get why people think because they have a certain nationality think they are better than others people or countries.

All people must live on only one earth and those nationalist weird shit does not help at all for bringing people together and unite them

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Your opinion is fine with me. I think it is worthy of further discussion. Feel free to start a topic at WorldWide Politics. You should consider introducing the subject.

I can't control which events the tenants celebrate or what they do. And no, I have no idea how Stepan has maintained his Boleshevik T-shirt for so long...

I'm at least happier to see people getting together, being sociable, discussing issues freely, playing cards and board games, playing music, and having a good time rather than being isolated into their damn cell phones. I hope the VV people can do this more often, and I'd be happier if more than half the RLC tenants did it at all.

When I was a kid growing up, being taught to duck and cover from Russian nukes, VE and VJ Days were ALWAYS listed on all the calendars in the US.

(Personally, I'm glad WWII ended. I would have preferred that WWI never existed. It would have been easier on my father and grandparents' generation. We're still dealing with the fallout from the Cold War. That sucks. But that's OT, so I'll have to ban myself.)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your opinion is fine with me. I think it is worthy of further discussion. Feel free to start a topic at WorldWide Politics. You should consider introducing the subject.

I can't control which events the tenants celebrate or what they do. And no, I have no idea how Stepan has maintained his Boleshevik T-shirt for so long...

I'm at least happier to see people getting together, being sociable, discussing issues freely, playing cards and board games, playing music, and having a good time rather than being isolated into their damn cell phones. I hope the VV people can do this more often, and I'd be happier if more than half the RLC tenants did it at all.

Sorry my friend I won't talk politics. What I wanted to say it's time to bury once and for all those conflicts and nationalism between countries. And that kind of parties are not good for it. I am not against parties at all.