Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues

Great idea making a topic here for collecting technical issues. So let me start here. Two things:

One: Sometimes it takes quite a long time when switching cams lately. You click on a cam and it takes about 10-15 sec until the cam starts to load.

Two: I noticed that there are only 5 mins videos in archive lately. Seems longer vids don't get added.

That's all for now

So I pretty much missed the entire party tonight because the cams would not load at all. If you want to throttle the servers for free users that's fine, but at least have good enough servers for the cams to at least load up so people know what's going on.

The camera in kitchen 7 the night vision needs replaced it has not worked properly ever the cameras in living room 8 needs adjusted to the right and 9 needs adjusted to the left a little and down a little . I f you want to show people that you are serious about making changes for the good start with Tula, I hope you are going to move Tula to the place that Ivo is working on.

• Upvote 1

So far the new VV is exactly the same as the old, the cameras in Tula still need adjusted or replaced and here is what's funny most of the people that watches Tula are so use the cameras not working proper that they don't complain about it. I'm very disappointed in VV and that is the reason people stopped watching  :angry:

They only started posting here last week and just created this thread 4 days ago and you're already trying to compare old VV and new VV? Learn some patience. VVN has already stated that most improvements should be made within a month's time.

• Upvote 1