Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, broxman said:

Just took out a subscription and beginning to regret it. For some reason I can't switch between cams on the timeline. It is impossible to follow what happened last night in Tver on the timeline.

Not working for me today either. It was working fine yesterday.

11 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I think it works alright. Does anyone else has this problem?

It seems fine now. The only issue I now have is when I'm watching on the timeline, if I change cam and skip forward or back it changes back to the previous cam I was watching.

I'm having an issue where if I switch cams using the apartment map, the cam switches but the timeline remains from the prvious cam.

For example, in the screen grab below, I clicked on cam 10 to load up a bedroom cam, but hovering over the timeline shows that it is still on the bathroom cam. So I can't move about the timeline for the cam I'm watching.

screen.jpg

19 hours ago, stanley said:

I'm having an issue where if I switch cams using the apartment map, the cam switches but the timeline remains from the prvious cam.

For example, in the screen grab below, I clicked on cam 10 to load up a bedroom cam, but hovering over the timeline shows that it is still on the bathroom cam. So I can't move about the timeline for the cam I'm watching.

screen.jpg

I see.i'll explain it to the techs.

• 2 weeks later...