Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues

No, the timeline is horrible. Glad they at least have one, but getting it to work well is a bitch. Everything you do on this site takes 5 seconds of waiting after each click. I very quickly get bored of that and just quit. 21 days and counting. Waiting for a miracle.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, the timeline is horrible. Glad they at least have one, but getting it to work well is a bitch. Everything you do on this site takes 5 seconds of waiting after each click. I very quickly get bored of that and just quit. 21 days and counting. Waiting for a miracle.

Yes technical really horrible.

• Upvote 1

don't know if it's just me or not but alot of cameras won't switch in HD? it's just unwatchable,the cameras are already not clean so if now they don't want switch in HD it's just not possible to take suscription in this condition.

629070Capture20170703183621109.jpg

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

don't know if it's just me or not but alot of cameras won't switch in HD? it's just unwatchable,the cameras are already not clean so if now they don't want switch in HD it's just not possible to take suscription in this condition.

just a wild guess but you're probably not missing much.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

I say this for days now that the new player takes about 10 seconds when switching cams to go on HD but @VoyeurVillaNews did not even answer on it.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

None of the cams look HD to me. Complete cam overhaul and improved lighting conditions are absolutely required if they want to survive. 

yes for me it looks more in 480p than in 720 or 1080p when it's in HD  but when it's not in HD it looks 240p just horrible all pixelated,this site have no future if they don't change all the cameras faster and improve the light on some cameras

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

yes for me it looks more in 480p than in 720 or 1080p when it's in HD  but when it's not in HD it looks 240p just horrible all pixelated,this site have no future if they don't change all the cameras faster and improve the light on some cameras

Excellent way to describe the cam quality. Not going to cut it in today's age. Maybe when RLC was the only alternative, but not now. The only other remedy would be to get spectacular tenants, but I think that is very unlikey in this part of town anymore.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Excellent way to describe the cam quality. Not going to cut it in today's age. Maybe when RLC was the only alternative, but not now. The only other remedy would be to get spectacular tenants, but I think that is very unlikey in this part of town anymore.

and when you have touched to the high video quality with camarads it's very hard to come back on VV,it's to vv now to do the job for the members come back they know what to do now if they have glasses for read good the forum