Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues

The cams where moved in the right position now. The Dubna 10 is still to be fixed.

I am really sorry to hear that some of you want to cancel the subscription.  And I also want to thank you for your feedback and quick response here. Please keep informing us on the problems that you find on the site.

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The cams where moved in the right position now. The Dubna 10 is still to be fixed.

I am really sorry to hear that some of you want to cancel the subscription.  And I also want to thank you for your feedback and quick response here. Please keep informing us on the problems that you find on the site.

Thanks, I'll renew when my time is up. It's just really frustrating, especially since I had to post here to finally get you guys to take action. Like I said, I opened a support ticket about the cam in Tula on the 22nd of April and nothing got done. No response or anything. What about all the customers who open support tickets that don't come here? Do they just get ignored because they don't post their issues in a public forum? That was the most irritating part of this situation for me. Customer service is very important to me with any company I do business with, so when I just get ignored and not even something like "thanks for telling us" or "we'll look into it", it makes me feel like these problems don't even matter to you. In the end though, I do want to thank you for taking the time to come on here and talk to us in an effort to better your site. I appreciate it and I'm sure many others here do as well.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cx2328 said:

Thanks, I'll renew when my time is up. It's just really frustrating, especially since I had to post here to finally get you guys to take action. Like I said, I opened a support ticket about the cam in Tula on the 22nd of April and nothing got done. No response or anything. What about all the customers who open support tickets that don't come here? Do they just get ignored because they don't post their issues in a public forum? That was the most irritating part of this situation for me. Customer service is very important to me with any company I do business with, so when I just get ignored and not even something like "thanks for telling us" or "we'll look into it", it makes me feel like these problems don't even matter to you. In the end though, I do want to thank you for taking the time to come on here and talk to us in an effort to better your site. I appreciate it and I'm sure many others here do as well.

@VoyeurVillaNews I cancelled subscription for the similar reasons mentioned below

1. Piss Poor tech/customer support

2 No one to record anything.Once an event is missed,its missed forever

3. No 24 Hrs Timeline

4 No Singles Apartment

5 Persistence with Ivo-Sonia,Lisa-Nick

6 No New Apartments in a long time

53 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Could you specify please: where on the site the update of the names is needed?

In Volga, there are no names for Bobby and Nina. Feel free to just put Nina and tell Bobby to go somewhere else. He is a buzzkill. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...