GreenWood

jabbath1987

nick & lisa can now move to tver making that apt not watchable. the little that i've checked here it seems that sonia has awoken from a deep sleep. i even saw her fucking ivo on the free cam. and if anyone left deserves an upgrade it's iris & lex. they have stuck with vv through thick & thin & have tried to be entertaining.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nick & lisa can now move to tver making that apt not watchable. the little that i've checked here it seems that sonia has awoken from a deep sleep. i even saw her fucking ivo on the free cam. and if anyone left deserves an upgrade it's iris & lex. they have stuck with vv through thick & thin & have tried to be entertaining.

Yes would be a good idea

We must give Ivo and Sonia credit here for bringing back a little bit of the good old times. I think with Lex and Iris together they could host some crazy parties. Obviously Lisa and Nick were the problem. Including Mona would be a good idea too as shes a wild one :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We must give Ivo and Sonia credit here for bringing back a little bit of the good old times. I think with Lex and Iris together they could host some crazy parties. Obviously Lisa and Nick were the problem. Including Mona would be a good idea too as shes a wild one :biggrin:

ivo & sonia used to be good. hopefully they can wake up . nick should have gone long ago.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

VV tweeted that Lisa and Nick went to visit their parents. They will be quite unhappy when they realize they forgot all of their clothes. Luggage is still on the floor.

You think VV was blowing a little smoke up your ass   :biggrin: