GreenWood

jabbath1987

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok I would move Lisa and Nick to Tver as Iris and Lisa get along pretty well. They also started a lil action at the old Boro. Bobby and Nina stay in Volga and Ivo and Sonia will move there. The whole Dubna Bunch will move Greenwood. Jackie and Phil stay in Tula. Mona will move to Dubna and wait there for new people.

@VoyeurVillaNews Are you hearing this? Jabbath hits a homerun.

• Upvote 1

as long as the apartments filled with couples vv will never be fun to watch, couples seam to like being boring 16 hours, 7 hours sleep one hour sex 7 days a week, no excitement no mystery and nothing new to expect, they need an apartment for single people who want to have fun free drink free food and high possibility of sex ( i know its hard to stop people from coupling which seams on this site people fall in love easily and fast) but if the idea is on people having fun ,party and have sex who ever they want to they might not feel the need to couple just to stay and never mix them with the current residents they are contagious of sitting around do nothing, they should in a different city.

dubna is the only apartment still trying to be entertaining still they are now couples and saw how the other apartments are they becoming less interesting for me, i need some thing new and unexpected than yesterday and the day before to keep watching, unfortunately with couples that is hard to find unless you are only interested in just sex even that becomes less interesting after a while. 

i am sure there are many people who disagree with it as well as vv it self trying to be like rlc, but its my two cents not a solution for vv's problems

• Upvote 2