GreenWood

jabbath1987

They just moved to this new apartment.  No one knows what was the reason for the argument between Ivo and nick.  And Lisa that got on his case right after that.

We know from start they both need psychological assistance   I think this time, they will have important decision to make.  But having to find a job and do real work, especially in today's condition in Russia , leaving is a tough call.

I find it rather strange.  Lisa has been extremely calm over the last few months.  (at least this is what I saw)

A crisis between Lisa and Nick is nothing new.  But I am more concerned by the argument he had with Ivo

And we all know that VV will be on Ivo's side regardless

4 minutes ago, jjs said:

Only time my socks come off is when I'm in the shower .

I know a guy like that. One of these days I'm gonna figure out what the he'll is wrong with his damn feet. It's gotta be something.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it will be high drama for sure. Will they stay on VV. Will they stay together at all? The video of Nick and Lisa is in the archive. I really wish an interpreter could shed some light for us.

Well I still dont understand mutch but I think it was an arguement about work. I guess they argued about finding work. But again I am not sure if I got it right. I still only understand only some of words. And Lisas glasses got broken when Nick threw a piece of clothing at her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! A step closer to understanding what happened. Why did Nick keep trying to get the glasses from her? She stuck them in her shorts pocket and he kept trying to get them.

Uh that I dont know. They were just both quite mad. I guess there is no real reason for it. Okay will no be away for some hrs. Must work a little bit:sad: Cya:heart:

• Upvote 1