GreenWood

jabbath1987

8 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Are you talking about the picture quality or the pussy quality?.....:biggrin:

Cam of course! Sonia has an absoletely perfect pussy. I demand Casahot quality lighting and cams. This grey, pixelated crap in all of the apts is unwatchable. Seriously, I have a premium membership and I almost never watch this site becuase the quality is that bad. If they don't start replacing cams and correcting the dull lights, I will be gone for good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Cam of course! Sonia has an absoletely perfect pussy. I demand Casahot quality lighting and cams. This grey, pixelated crap in all of the apts is unwatchable. Seriously, I have a premium membership and I almost never watch this site becuase the quality is that bad. If they don't start replacing cams and correcting the dull lights, I will be gone for good.

i understand you when you see this all blurry cams,this site is unwatchable in the good conditions they have lost me some months ago  i am freeloader now till i don't see new cameras.

808274Capture20170626190250568.jpg

• Upvote 1

I did try cleaning my pc screen... that didn't help either. My wife suggested staying off the bier as well. She said that the views would then automatically improve in quality... :sick:

But even when I'm stone cold sober the quality is still crap.

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Cleaning the camera lens now and then might improve some of the quality. But seeing the state of some of these apartments I don't think anything has been cleaned for months.

you can try to clean all you want it will change nothing,it's all the cameras need to be changed for good,look the difference of quality there is between camarads and VV it's just two different worlds with the video quality and i am not talking about the sound too,VV need invest the money faster in better cameras if they want survive.

5 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We are waiting for the guy to come to check the cameras. This week i hope he will be there. 

A lot of your problems aren't the cams so much as they are the lighting. I know the tenants don't want better lighting, but your subscribers sure do. Go to Casahot.com and compare and contrast the image quality versus any cam on VV. That's what your subscribers want. Bright, clear, vibrant image quality and sound. Seriously put two monitors side by side and compare.

• Upvote 1