GreenWood

jabbath1987

Make it a 3 day event, maybe a blowjob contest, whoever gets their guy to cum first wins. Then maybe each couple will have sex and their times will be added up when both participants have orgasms, lowest time wins. And for day 3 we could have maybe 5 positions picked out, each couple has to do each position, and the guy has to do at least 25 strokes in each position, in any order each couple wants . Have all couples doing this at the same time.Quickest time wins. The first Voyeur-Villa Sex Olympics.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Make it a 3 day event, maybe a blowjob contest, whoever gets their guy to cum first wins. Then maybe each couple will have sex and their times will be added up when both participants have orgasms, lowest time wins. And for day 3 we could have maybe 5 positions picked out, each couple has to do each position, and the guy has to do at least 25 strokes in each position, in any order each couple wants . Have all 5 doing this at the same time. The first Voyeur-Villa Sex Olympics.

You hear that @VoyeurVillaNews Thats a great idea

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can just feel Misc cringing....LOL

I think the blowjob race is a great idea! Loser always has to clean up.

Lol, , that would be a great incentive not to lose wouldn't it, i like cum as much as the next girl, but not cleaning up someone else's.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The only problem would be the system crashing from viewer overload, and nobody would see anything

What..VV viewer overload.Can only happen if Mona gets gangbanged by Lex,Ivo and the new guy at Tver.Sonia gets assfucked by Iris and Marna gets to bang all the leftovers..:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Today we are waiting for the sex contest with judges and points etc.

Not much of a contest when it involves the same people that perform the same way doing the same thing that they have already been doing for days now. But it's good to see these 4 having fun so not really complaining.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not much of a contest when it involves the same people that perform the same way doing the same thing that they have already been doing for days now. But it's good to see these 4 having fun so not really complaining.

Totally. There's enough to complain about other appartements

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally. There's enough to complain about other appartements

On the contrary, I'm not complaining about the other apartments either. Only thing that needs addressing is adding more people in Volga. Other than that I'm happy with everything else.