GreenWood

jabbath1987

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A lot of your problems aren't the cams so much as they are the lighting. I know the tenants don't want better lighting, but your subscribers sure do. Go to Casahot.com and compare and contrast the image quality versus any cam on VV. That's what your subscribers want. Bright, clear, vibrant image quality and sound. Seriously put two monitors side by side and compare.

Tell me more about the lighting.  Do you mean at night? Because normally no one uses the lights when it's day time. And now we are having a very long day.

I'm no expert, but lighting is an art. Depending on light coming in through the windows is insufficient and more importantly unreliable. It will cause the image quality to waver throughout the day. You need more consistent lighting throughout the day. Pick an apt and experiment.

I agree with Amy3 here. In some apartments the lighting is rubbish (daylight entering the apartment) so some electrical lighting should be installed in certain places (TL or tube lighting around the edges of the ceilings). The cams should all be replaced with HD infra-red cams so we get good daylight viewing and reasonable night time viewing even when the lights are turned off.

Investing a couple of thousand pounds by VV would pay itself back within a couple of months thanks to more subscriptions from newbies and repeat subscribers who are able to enjoy what they are seeing thanks to the fantastic quality.

VV... check out the quality on RLC 

• Upvote 2

Thank you! If you watch Casahot, you'll notice that all of the interior lights are on full blast all day. Plus, there are other lights that you can't see. It's no wonder they wear sun glasses. Anyways, the point is they care about delivering the best picture possible and they work at it. Since VV tenants aren't doing POV camming, the don't need to go to that extreme, but depending on sun light alone is a bad way to provide reliable video quality. For the record, I could care less how good the night vision is. I have no interest in seeing grey blobs doing anything. 

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! If you watch Casahot, you'll notice that all of the interior lights are on full blast all day. Plus, there are other lights that you can't see. It's no wonder they wear sun glasses. Anyways, the point is they care about delivering the best picture possible and they work at it. Since VV tenants aren't doing POV camming, the don't need to go to that extreme, but depending on sun light alone is a bad way to provide reliable video quality. For the record, I could care less how good the night vision is. I have no interest in seeing grey blobs doing anything. 

Speaking of bad lighting. This is the GreenWood kitchen:

badLighting.JPG

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mothtut said:

How old could she be? She looks 25 or even younger to me. Very nice person, extraordinary one )

You take shit way to serious, it was a joke because she hardly ever wears clothes. Where are you from?

• Upvote 2