GreenWood

jabbath1987

29 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

1. Good time of the day,  Could you guys please check the 6th camera in Green wood. It's new and we need your assessment.

it's clearly better,you see it's not complicated :biggrin:,action now the time is coming to change all the cameras or step by step if you can't,the most emergency for me it's not greenwood but the other appartments.

don't miss the light too it's very important for the video quality also it's help alot.

try test this new camera in living room of dubna,tver and tula,more faster you will change the cameras and more faster you will see your members come back

6 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

1. Good time of the day,  Could you guys please check the 6th camera in Green wood. It's new and we need your assessment.

2. Ivo and Sonia are preparing muffins today.

It's a 100 x better. I went back to look at the old cam view and I couldn't make out the grain on the table very well. Now, the grain is clearly visible. Not sure why you would pick this view to add the best cam to though. Maybe instead of muffins Ivo can slam Sonia's muffin and then we can really tell the difference. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

2. Ivo and Sonia are preparing muffins today.

try test this new camera in other appartments too because where you have put this camera in kitchen greenwood the light is very good,let see the difference if you put this new camera in the kitchen of tula for example it can be interesting to compare