Volga

StnCld316

Kojack thinks that all he has to do is play little sex games that don't end up with actual sex and all is fine with the world. He must like blue balls as much as he likes giving them to your subscribers.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

What is it exactly that you don't like in Bobby? Cause I read all those "he has a complex about his dick ", "he is a absolute joke "," always hidden behind the darkness and blankets". May be he could be better. What he needs to do? I what he doesn't need to do? Help me to understand.

Ask Anita that.

@VoyeurVillaNews

I would like to play devil's advocate here because all I ever see here is a big circlejerk of hate against Bobby.

First off, I see a lot of people saying to keep Nina and get rid of Bobby. Well, it doesn't work like that. They came together and they're going to leave together. They're not just gonna break up because they can't be on VV together. Even if she did stay, that would only mean that you would see a lot less of her or you'd still be seeing him. What I mean is that either he would still be spending a lot of time at the apartment because that's where his girlfriend lives, or she would be over at his place. So you can't just have one without the other.

Second, these two obviously have borders that they don't cross, just like every other couple on here. Maybe Nina doesn't want him to have sex with Mona or any other girl? Having fun together and going so far as fingering is one thing, but it's pretty obvious that's the line that won't ever be crossed. It's also pretty obvious that he can only have fun with other girls when Nina is there to join in the fun. He could have done stuff with Mona while Nina was over at Dubna the other night, but again, that seems to be the line. We very rarely see couples go full swap on here, and that's because they all have those lines. Why should these two be any different?

I see complaints that he ties up the girls and plays with them but doesn't fuck them. Surely that's because he's faking it, right? Wrong. Believe it or not, there are guys out there who get pleasure just from getting their partner off. I speak from first-hand knowledge. There's plenty of times where I will spend a while getting my girl off and expect nothing in return, and still be satisfied because she got off. These types of things can actually be mutually pleasurable without full intercourse. As for the tickling, maybe that's a fetish of theirs. Yes it's a real thing, and it's called tickle torture. There are entire adult websites devoted to it, where it's just a guy tying up a girl and tickling her for an hour. It's another one of those things that can be mutually pleasurable, and they don't feel like they need to go any further. I think the best thing is when you see a girl getting tied up, just know there won't be sex. It will either be tickle torture, cum denial, or even just fingering. But there won't be sex, so why bother expecting it.

Personally, I like this apartment more than the others because of these reasons. I know I'm in the extreme minority here, but I find it to be more exciting than the typical normal sex that everyone else has. But hey, maybe it's because I have a few fetishes myself, and find a lot of the sex here boring and repetitive. I like that they know what they like sexually and are able to involve Mona in the fun without crossing the lines they have. They could just as easily go to their room and have fun without her. Also, as far as Mona getting fucked goes, that's a problem with her, not Bobby or Nina. She has her own room, and if she wants to get fucked she can bring a guy over for herself.

In the end, we all have different sexual tastes. It just so happens that Bobby and Nina's tastes aren't like the majority of the people who watch them. I don't think they're faking anything. I think they're just doing what they like to do and having fun. I do wish they'd keep the lights on though. 

• Upvote 3

when i think of kojak i remember how he did shitty foreplay for about 3 days before actually having sex. and even when a girl finally let him fuck her it was in the dark. bad visibility that nobody wants to watch. he proved that he can fuck so maybe if he's blindfolded & his ropes were taken away for a while anyone that is still interested in seeing him could at least have a chance to like him. this is the kind of light he likes but is unwatchable for subscribers. (pics from a december party at tver when he was a guest)

Capture_2017_05_08_18_49_48_289.png

Capture_2017_05_08_18_50_56_656.png

Capture_2017_05_08_18_51_05_952.png

• Upvote 2

@cx2328 I absolutely love your post. I don't think I can say anything else that you've already said. Well done.

I will add that thinking Mona and Nina are going to somehow magically fuck or play with each other simply because he's not there is silly. Neither Mona or Nina have shown any signs of being into girls. let alone have they shown signs of being into each other. 

Wanting him gone because he's not going to fuck Mona is also kind of ridiculous. Alex was never going to fuck Anita yet I didn't see the demands wanting anyone to leave. Once Ivo got with Sonia, he was never going to fuck Petra again when they lived together yet I didn't see the demands wanting anyone to leave there either. Plenty of times where one person is either not going to fuck another person. Not everyone has to fuck everyone.

I also agree with @golfer06. I was very critical of him in the past because he was way too passive to get things going having foreplay that lasted up to 3 hours. And his foreplay wasn't even good to watch. He was just WAAAYYY too slow. Having said that, I've learned to accept him since he's now a permanent resident. it's pretty pointless and a littly whiny to be constantly complaining about him. He may not be a party animal but he is social and engaging when at parties. He has good qualities too.

• Upvote 2

Nobody said anything about wanting Kojack to leave if he didn't fuck Mona. We may have said he should consider trying, but this is really the least of the reasons for him to leave. You guys are reading way too much into that. And while you and Kojack may enjoy blue balls, I don't and I don't think most of the subscribers do either. He has proven himself over and over again to be a very poor talent for this lifestyle. He hasn't changed one bit. To the curb and take Nina with him if they are indeed a couple. The voice of a paid premium subscriber with a solid memory of Kojack's short comings and the reasons for why he gets dismissed over and over again. It's not us, it's him!