Volga

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, Maturin said:

To be honest then mate why are you commenting?  VV have said they are working on making the site better and would like to recieve feedback and opinions.  It's the micro-managing that I'm against and if they followed my feedback they wouldn't need to do such.  It is quite a simple concept but as they said earlier it's hard to find the people to do it.

Failing that, let's not say anything and have to put up with and pay for people that actively hide from the cameras and spend 90% of their time with noses buried in phones.  Some people obviously love that sort of behaviour, maybe they've got an odd sado-macho thing of wanting to pay for shite - but VV is struggling - obviously there aren't enough sad people that love that type of non-thing in order to make the site a success.

VV are working on it, I believe them, I'm simply offering advice on what it would take to be more successful, it aint rocket science.  Once they come out and say - these are the new tenants and this is how the site will be - then if it meets my expectations I'll stop offering advice and subscribe.  If it doesn't meet my expectations then I'll stop offering advice and won't subscribe.  Easy.

Ooh! a live one, complete with the passive aggression he will quickly deny.

No it ain't rocket science. Go on then, your turn, do better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Ooh! a live one, complete with the passive aggression he will quickly deny.

No it ain't rocket science. Go on then, your turn, do better.

Uhh, thanks for your input there pal. Nice one, yeah.

Just now, Maturin said:

Uhh, thanks for your input there pal. Nice one, yeah.

Here's some examples of the amateur micromanagement, from on here, so you can understand better what I am talking about

Mona is sat on the sofa playing with her phone when she could be sat on the sofa at least without panties on, would be better if she was playing with herself. Sorry but this does not make me want to subscribe.

they did their big announcement about being under new management and were going to improve and make things different. Wow.

For the record, I want to subscribe to one of the 4 sites and I was really hoping that after VV's announcement that things would be worth it for this site but really, it hasn't improved to the point of making me want to buy a subscription

Perhaps, but what will definitely have an effect is voting with your wallet.  The owners of this site should consider themselves to be put on notice of that fact.

the archives give people another reason to pay for your site. You should think about it as two income generators - the live video and the archive video. Your archive video selection should...drone..drone...

I think they have a 3 month contract and its just been renewed so she...drone...

Look, if you are going to carry on getting all red in the face do you want to take it to a flame thread?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry Elephant said:

Here's some examples of the amateur micromanagement, from on here, so you can understand better what I am talking about

Mona is sat on the sofa playing with her phone when she could be sat on the sofa at least without panties on, would be better if she was playing with herself. Sorry but this does not make me want to subscribe.

they did their big announcement about being under new management and were going to improve and make things different. Wow.

For the record, I want to subscribe to one of the 4 sites and I was really hoping that after VV's announcement that things would be worth it for this site but really, it hasn't improved to the point of making me want to buy a subscription

Perhaps, but what will definitely have an effect is voting with your wallet.  The owners of this site should consider themselves to be put on notice of that fact.

the archives give people another reason to pay for your site. You should think about it as two income generators - the live video and the archive video. Your archive video selection should...drone..drone...

I think they have a 3 month contract and its just been renewed so she...drone...

Look, if you are going to carry on getting all red in the face do you want to take it to a flame thread?

Flame thread? With you?  Haha! You must be kidding!  You need to display much better chops than this to even make it worth merely considering wasting time over there with you.  Well done reading through my posts in order to find something to argue about, you sad little boy.  Likewise reading through yours it shows that you're merely desperate to get into arguments with people but the quality of your taunts are so pathetic you don't get many takers.

Hahaha, politley asking to go over to the flame thread?!!!!!! How fucking pathetic is that?!  Fucking seen it all on here now!!!  Go out side mate and give yourself a dry slap, that has made me laugh so hard!!!  'Kin hell, hahaha!!!

!barrythecunt.png

Still laughing at you!! wow!

But yeah, if you wanna go ahead and start something on the flame thread, just tag me in it buddy.

Spoiler alert:

I aint gonna read it, nothing can get better(worse) than what you just posted!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

Flame thread? With you?  Haha! You must be kidding!  You need to display much better chops than this to even make it worth merely considering wasting time over there with you.  Well done reading through my posts in order to find something to argue about, you sad little boy.  Likewise reading through yours it shows that you're merely desperate to get into arguments with people but the quality of your taunts are so pathetic you don't get many takers.

Hahaha, politley asking to go over to the flame thread?!!!!!! How fucking pathetic is that?!  Fucking seen it all on here now!!!  Go out side mate and give yourself a dry slap, that has made me laugh so hard!!!  'Kin hell, hahaha!!!

!barrythecunt.png

Yes, I read your post history. Well spotted, clever lad.

If you don't want to argue, then don't. Its pretty childish to carry it on here just for the attention.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maturin said:

Still laughing at you!! wow!

But yeah, if you wanna go ahead and start something on the flame thread, just tag me in it buddy.

Spoiler alert:

I aint gonna read it, nothing can get better(worse) than what you just posted!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

you seem a little confused. I'll leave you alone now to work it out

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

Yes, I read your post history. Well spotted, clever lad.

If you don't want to argue, then don't. Its pretty childish to carry it on here just for the attention.

1 minute ago, Barry Elephant said:

you seem a little confused. I'll leave you alone now to work it out

I don't want to argue with people that clearly aren't up to it buddy.  As you can see in your post history, you are the one after attention, constantly trying to call out people into an argument and miserably failing.  You funny sad fucker!  Cheerio then. Hahahaha!

Seriously though, I'm not going to give the time of day to people with some weird argumentaive agenda that would just like to flame in order to justify their existence on this board.  If I've said something that has triggered you for whatever sad reason, just tag me on the flame board, no need to politely ask, I won't respond to you on this board, so don't bother! :)

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can we get back to topic again? Behave like adults and not like children guys :angel:

Splendid Idea. I did want to take it elsewhere, but...well, you can see what happened.

Sorry if the thread is a little untidy now, but I am sure a discerning reader will be able to scan past it  easily enough.