Volga

StnCld316

3 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We still need more votes. 7 is not enough.

asking the opinion of your subscriber and listen to improve your site is a good thing but trying to please 10 people who come here  to this forum when you have 100s none CC members that will be a mistake, if you are making your businesses decisions based on less than 10 people here which may be 5 of them subscribe to your site you relay are in trouble, 

you have been doing this for a while now to know what works and what does not for your business , in stead  of asking people about which  participant stays or leaves you should work on improving cams and and fixing technical problems thats  what will gets you more subscribers . you should decide whether you are a voyeur site where other people watch  the participants  live their lives with out interference  and you make the decision   if they are good or bad for your business  or XXXfactor  show site where people vote which participant leaves and stays each week based on sex.

people used to complain about  that VV interfering with the participants telling them what to do and how it was a fake show, now people interfering directly directing how a participant act and behave, that i dont think a voyeur but a TV show 

this is just my opinion. i was a fun of VV for a long time to see it change from a voyeur site to this what ever it is now and saddens me.

i wish you the best

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sat11 said:

asking the opinion of your subscriber and listen to improve your site is a good thing but trying to please 10 people who come here  to this forum when you have 100s none CC members that will be a mistake, if you are making your businesses decisions based on less than 10 people here which may be 5 of them subscribe to your site you relay are in trouble, 

you have been doing this for a while now to know what works and what does not for your business , in stead  of asking people about which  participant stays or leaves you should work on improving cams and and fixing technical problems thats  what will gets you more subscribers . you should decide whether you are a voyeur site where other people watch  the participants  live their lives with out interference  and you make the decision   if they are good or bad for your business  or XXXfactor  show site where people vote which participant leaves and stays each week based on sex.

people used to complain about  that VV interfering with the participants telling them what to do and how it was a fake show, now people interfering directly directing how a participant act and behave, that i dont think a voyeur but a TV show 

this is just my opinion. i was a fun of VV for a long time to see it change from a voyeur site to this what ever it is now and saddens me.

i wish you the best

Brilliant post sat11. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We still need more votes. 7 is not enough.

Nice avatar, @Amy3

Thx VVN! For the record I'm a Yes, unless she is taking up space from another, better candidate. I'm totally fine with her otherwise. She's gorgeous and fun to watch when she is home. I don't care what she does off cam either. Rather then worrying about her, I'd prefer you find another couple of girls. Maybe then she would have a reason to stay home more. 

So telling VV that they shouldn't listen to us, and then telling them what they should be doing is brilliant huh. VV is under no obligation to do anything we say. If they want our advice they are free to ask for it. It's probably safe to say that CC members are a decent sample population. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

asking the opinion of your subscriber and listen to improve your site is a good thing but trying to please 10 people who come here  to this forum when you have 100s none CC members that will be a mistake, if you are making your businesses decisions based on less than 10 people here which may be 5 of them subscribe to your site you relay are in trouble....

The main poll is being conducted on Twitter as always. And the decision will be based not only on 10 members of camcaps. We'll check the both results. But you are right to notice, that according to the twitter results so far the most critical audience is here.  :blush:

Based on 263 answers:

s_1495379695_3183983_0afa5dd895.png

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Love it! Also happy to see the yes's are winning. I could use some dance lessons. I bet I could learn 3 times faster if there were 3 more girls helping. ?

Its not that I dont like her. Whe she returns she must change things completely or other participants may take an example on what shes (not) doing and get payed nevertheless. I wont work more when I see my colleague does work a lot less and gets the same share.