Volga

StnCld316

On 5/17/2017 at 0:06 AM, golfer06 said:

nobody's perfect & vv needs $ to lmprove like everyone else. but what i saw in my time with vv paying & freeloading is that they have at times been good but did nothing to sustain interest. now the new sites have taken their model & improved by adding timelines (rlc & vh) & better cams (camarads) & weeding out weak apts (vh) improvement in archives (vh). vv has not kept up & so in effect have gone backward. i'm sure there are some good people in their new management team but they have a long uphill battle to catch up. frankly it will take a miracle. 

@golfer06, I was rereading your post from the17th of May and decided to ask you about the " weeding out weak apts ". Could please explain me what is the system that helps to weed out the weak apartments that you are mentioning here.

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

@golfer06, I was rereading your post from the17th of May and decided to ask you about the " weeding out weak apts ". Could please explain me what is the system that helps to weed out the weak apartments that you are mentioning here.

He means that VH has been willing to fire tenants and close apts on the spot when in general the tenants fail to be entertaining. 

• Upvote 2