Volga

StnCld316

27 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Sexy nude cleaning at 15:15 at Volga apartment.

And again the same stuff as usual. Nude means nude not topless with panties on. Why you always announce stuff you don't keep? If they are too shy being nude say topless cleaning.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

V V has to get something out of the girls so make them clean the apts.

Yes but the girls should be naughty and sexy by themselves and not only when VV demands it. And they even then don't do what VV wants them to do. VV says naked girls leave panties on. It's getting hopeless there more and more. Hope new blood is coming and therefore the cleaning action.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but the girls should be naughty and sexy by themselves and not only when VV demands it. And they even then don't do what VV wants them to do. VV says naked girls leave panties on. It's getting hopeless there more and more. Hope new blood is coming and therefore the cleaning action.

Hey, i am sorry it was my fault . I had to announce it like "almost nude" but i was so hasty and so positive about this cleaning that couldn't help myself to call it "nude".  :angel:

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Hey, i am sorry it was my fault . I had to announce it like "almost nude" but i was so hasty and so positive about this cleaning that couldn't help myself to call it "nude".  :angel:

Haha well at least it brought a lil fun in empty Volga