Volga

StnCld316

Sent you a PM about that

3 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Stella has to organize some event on her former job and will be back tomorrow night.  She has a job as well as Mona and will come and go sometimes i guess.  That is why i am asking you if she is worth changing her present job for our project or not.

Sent you a PM about that

19 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Stella has to organize some event on her former job and will be back tomorrow night.  She has a job as well as Mona and will come and go sometimes i guess.  That is why i am asking you if she is worth changing her present job for our project or not.

It not about them being gone so much it about what they do in the apt when they get home and some other are saying the same thing. PM sent

26 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Well I admit I judged her too early. She must get a little more comfortable with Mona and there is still no reason for them wearing panties except when its girls special time of the month:biggrin:

4 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Hello everybody. How did you pass your week end?

My question for today is: "What do you think about the new girl?"

So far so good but I think it's too early to answer this question until she spends a good amount of time with Mona and she gets introduced to the rest of the tenants. Hopefully this new girl Stella and the guy from Tver can hit it off.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So far so good but I think it's too early to answer this question until she spends a good amount of time with Mona and she gets introduced to the rest of the tenants. Hopefully this new girl Stella and the guy from Tver can hit it off.

Agree. The biggest problem is they are just not home often.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looks like Mona and the guy from Tver are hitting it off. Both look like they're in their underwear in the bedroom right now.

It does not fit between them. New girl went further before and gave him a blowjob.