Volga

StnCld316

Of course some people will like her, but the vast majority of your current and potential subscribers are going to run for the hills.  Like I said, you are in no position to be taking risks like this. You're playing with fire.

• Upvote 2

Angel has a nice body but for me her hair is a lot too short for me and too be honest I don't find her attractive I ain't into the butch lesbian don't get me wrong my preference longer hair females I don't think many ppl will like that look she has but give it time she deserves a chance like everyone does on vv she just don't do it for me well that's my moan over with lol

8 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Angel has a nice body but for me her hair is a lot too short for me and too be honest I don't find her attractive I ain't into the butch lesbian don't get me wrong my preference longer hair females I don't think many ppl will like that look she has but give it time she deserves a chance like everyone does on vv she just don't do it for me well that's my moan over with lol

She might just  be by-sexal

11 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I don't think VV has enough time for her hair to grow out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Angel is a football player, it's just more comfortable for her. She's doing a lot of sport and may be not that female as should be.

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Angel is a football player, it's just more comfortable for her. She's doing a lot of sport and may be not that female as should be.

Hmm many Russian athletes dope and many females take male hormones. Just look at their shot putter team. There are man who look more female...

Amy I knw vv don't have time for her hair too grow lol but she ain't my type and Dennis she maybe bi sexual ( but I very much doubt she is bi sexual ) she is clearly a butch lesbian she has the look she just don't do it for me and for many other bye the sound of it but like every person who entry's vv house she deserves a chance 

• Upvote 1