Volga

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes hard to keep track... Wonder why that failure couple hasnt been kicked out yet.

I think they don't really know what to do, in my modest opinion, the best option would be to join the vhtv

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I think they don't really know what to do, in my modest opinion, the best option would be to join the vhtv

Well I cant do more than tell them again and again to test the people before they bring them in appartements and ask Lex and Iris for help. But @VoyeurVillaNews continue bring in failures.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I cant do more than tell them again and again to test the people before they bring them in appartements and ask Lex and Iris for help. But @VoyeurVillaNews continue bring in failures.

everything is about money, if they don't pay ... you know , they've got wrong people

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

maybe the people do the casting are too shy for ask this type of questions :biggrin:

I have been saying that for a year that who ever picks these people is the problem, the people come into VV and don't have a clue whats it is all about and that is because the person or persons that hired them did not explain shit to them:dodgy:

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let Iris & Lex be there mentors for the first week or two and if  I & L  give there approval you have a job  :cool:

• Upvote 1