Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Amy put's on a good show in the shower, looks like she is going to carry most of the weight in this house hold

But Tory has a body to kill for--Her tits are right up there with Layla's--her legs and ass are great and she has a very pretty face---we have yet to see her fucking though

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Mas Tory tem um corpo para matar por - Seus mamas estão lá em cima com Layla - suas pernas e bunda são grandes e ela tem um rosto muito bonito --- ainda temos que vê-la fucking embora

Yes! A very inviting body but apparently this is all we will have of it at the moment. Just showers or rehearsals and taunts like it was yesterday between her and her other friend.
Really confused and trying to figure it all out there. Because only Amy carring the "piano" there.

A positive thing at least we have. The boys and girls club has more members and a little more interesting than Eric and Alex (Lina).

Maybe in the future (and not too distant) this apartment might be the TOP here.::)

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It is the only one that has been present until now
Match right .LOL

:biggrin::heart:

Well, in the beginning there was another Amy, but she got kicked out with Kojack. She really should have picked another name. I wonder though if VH told her about me and suggested an alternative, but then she was like, "No, fuck Amy3, she can kiss my ass!" I'll just go with that idea and be unhappy about it. ?

• Upvote 1