Silvia & Josh

12 hours ago, thedbear said:

In other words, we do not have a logic or some sense for this inadequate situation there.
Maybe and hopefully be tentative and adjust further (but do not take too long). Or who had the brilliant idea of architecting that space that comes forward and explains it.

We are all here evidently and rightly irritated with girls and their behaviors of the moment.

But for dedicated space, what do they or others who come in a possible replacement do?
We request Tory's return is fact and based on the little she has presented to us before. Fact too
But where is Tory there today?
How much space does it have to show?
Rosa is still a question mark of course. And the two are without stage for their performances. Showers? Pools? Yard? Or Amy's room borrowed for this purpose? Maybe from the other house?

Being fair and sincere here.

Okay, sexy car wash is something that I really did not think of here as an option. Hahahahaha:biggrin:
But I keep what I pointed out above. Limited stage for entertaining performances.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Now read all of your messages of support to Rose and will be enough to stay for two weeks more without doing absolutely nothing.

It works for me --she is going to be a lot of pleasure to watch in coming months

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Okay, sexy car wash is something that I really did not think of here as an option. Hahahahaha:biggrin:
But I keep what I pointed out above. Limited stage for entertaining performances.:dodgy:

you can cross off her question mark now lol---its quite obvious now she knows how to use her pussy ---the anticipation of seeing her fucking will keep my interest very high

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Funciona para mí --she va a haber una gran cantidad de placer ver en los próximos meses

Months? I hope they will be hours or days since subscribers pay. I do not think that this girl will give game, neither Tory nor, it was already in the previous apartment. Other tenants do their homework from day one and receive bonuses for this reason. This is not just neither for them nor for subscribers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

se puede tachar de su signo de interrogación ahora lol --- es bastante obvio ahora que sabe cómo utilizar su coño --- la anticipación de ver a su puta va a mantener mi interés muy alto

One thing is that you know what to use, I am convinced that knows, and another thing is that you want to show, that at the moment this is not the case.

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

you can cross off her question mark now lol---its quite obvious now she knows how to use her pussy ---the anticipation of seeing her fucking will keep my interest very high

Just remembering that before the landlord knocked on their door in the other apartment, Tory was starting to develop.
Maybe now we can see what she's really capable of. I still bet on her.
I may be wrong, however, again and obvious

16 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It works for me --she is going to be a lot of pleasure to watch in coming months

Like I said too. Rosa is still a question mark. She can act alone, but also in partnership with Tory (evident) and surprisingly with Amy as well. I do not think Amy is resistant to this.
:biggrin: