Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

how is it that these cams somehow seem to die or freeze every time Rose or Tory remove their clothes?

I think it is like a delay live tv shows have for an editor to censor things they need too---definitely controlled on purpose by someone

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

just when tory and rose are starting to do there thing by the pool the yard cam goes black--this is happening right when they do this type of think and it is shit--someone has to be hitting an edit button on this cam--VH is being very underhanded with this action

By the way the camera works from the second house - and the rating goes there.

This is similar to sabotage from the VH - because these girls need a rating. Video from another house - realm8.

23 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

tory is a perfect "10" built like a brick bomb shelter--I cant believe an energizer rabbit like vlad is not big time attracted to her

Vlad has Amy. She has a negative attitude towards open relationships.

4242.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

By the way the camera works from the second house - and the rating goes there.

This is similar to sabotage from the VH - because these girls need a rating. Video from another house - realm8.

Vlad has Amy. She has a negative attitude towards open relationships.

4242.jpg  0   535.29 kB

someone approached them and stopped the show --what is going on---are you saying the people in the other house are doing this ??? they should all be kicked out of the project--This is complete BS

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

someone approached them and stopped the show --what is going on---are you saying the people in the other house are doing this ??? they should all be kicked out of the project--This is complete BS

No, they were finishing the show.

The other house does not have the ability to turn off the camera. It's only a server (VH) or an accident (just bugs on the channels 1-4 cam).

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

groomy already confirmed that they aren't sisters.

I realize and know groomy said that but maybe he doesn't know their real history---They do too many things that indicate a sisterly closeness that is more than friendship and it appears they definitely arnt lesbian

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-30 08.03.31.png

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

The other house does not have the ability to turn off the camera. It's only a server (VH) or an accident (just bugs on the right channels).

They were not finishing the show--rose ran into the house immediately on this unknown person's approach and tory used the mat to cover the upper portion of her body while talking to this person

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I realize and know groomy said that but maybe he doesn't know their real history---They do too many things that indicate a sisterly closeness that is more than friendship and it appears they definitely arnt lesbian

he understands their language. maybe they are lying but he heard it from them. believe what you want.

They turned it off. Corrected.

There's a lot of wiring is reduced to a few hubs. And all barely holds. Therefore, if someone in the kitchen is not using the outlet with care, then half of the cameras are turned off.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

The other house does not have the ability to turn off the camera. It's only a server (VH) or an accident (just bugs on the channels 1-4 cam).

considering the times and what events have been happening when this occurred I think this interruption is man made with purpose

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he understands their language. maybe they are lying but he heard it from them. believe what you want.

Yes I know he heard it from them and I just posted my belief on this forum --sorry for giving my opinion