Silvia & Josh

What are they talking about - how she liked watching him fuck rose at close range?  This blond gets along very well and seems to be always upbeat and having fun--I think she should stay---and we will soon get to see how loyal boyfriend is to rose

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-01 05.40.02.png

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What are they talking about - how she liked watching him fuck rose at close range?  This blond gets along very well and seems to be always upbeat and having fun--I think she should stay---and we will soon get to see how loyal boyfriend is to rose

Amy has many beautiful girlfriends - if everyone populates, then the site will be called Amy's Friends.

They talked about different things, but not about sex.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Amy has many beautiful girlfriends - if everyone populates, then the site will be called Amy's Friends.

They talked about different things, but not about sex.

Did this girl's boyfriend leave her there last night because of a fight?

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It is much fun to have her sit on your face and at just the right intervals alternate to having her move down to sit on cock-- then back to face and then back to cock---until she says like mine did "Oh shit I just came all over the place " and timed right you also blast off deep into her shortly thereafter

Now thaT sounds like a party for 2! Thats what she needs to do to get this guy munchin, he;ll never be sorry he started when he does.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, seb38240 said:

hello do you know if tory leave the project

Yes. Tory left the project.

It would be wrong to discuss the reasons. Overall it ended good for Tory too.

Today comes one experienced couple. Maybe Layla&Eric?