Silvia & Josh

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

does the new couple still live here? it's a good thing we got rid of amy & vlad so that we could watch nobody doing nothing 24/7.

Capture_2017_06_19_10_04_33_923.png  0   502.31 kB

I guess they didn't make the cut --but their lights were always out so you couldn't really see them well--like anna's kitchen haha--it didn't seem like amy wanted to be here anymore anyway----silvia and josh vacated their room so its another empty one--and who knows what is going on at Maria's new place

I wonder if Lena is bored by this card game as I am watching it? --I know I see her tits and the other girls very frequently everyday on hear and they have even played their stupid card game on the naked bellies of these girls --There has to be something more than this to keep paying customers coming back--At least some guests such as silvia and Layla don't relish it either

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-19 19.41.02.png

• Upvote 2