Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Looking for houses? Will they move out?

They lost little pillows. Most likely left somewhere in the house (other realm). Or from there they moved to the third realm. They especially do not need - just looking for a leisurely.

the girl staring at the phone is the 1 that was supposed to be banned for covering the bathroom cam at the old amy tory apt & the other 1 turned it leading to it breaking. they better not start that here as everything is going pretty well.

Just now, groomy said:

They lost little pillows. Most likely left somewhere in the house (other realm). Or from there they moved to the third realm. They especially do not need - just looking for a leisurely.

Thanks. Did you ever hear them talk why they dont use the pool? They had now 3 really warm days. Is it why its already too dirty?

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Sorry. Not pillows - but a blanket. Fluffy blanket - was in the upper room. And now he is in Sylvia's bed.

1156.jpg

1101.jpg

1849.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Could you answer my question about the pool above or do they not talk about it?

Pool - it was not cleaned for several days. So now must seriously clean it. The water blossomed.
Artur wants to establish the daily duty. To clean it every day in turn with houses.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Pool - it was not cleaned for several days. So now must seriously clean it. The water blossomed.
Artur wants to establish the daily duty. To clean it every day in turn with houses.

That's a good idea. But when the water already blossomed they have to change it I guess? Alex and Lina won't be happy I guess. Maybe they should cover it when it's not in use.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's a good idea. But when the water already blossomed they have to change it I guess? Alex and Lina won't be happy I guess. Maybe they should cover it when it's not in use.

No they just have to shock it and run the filter, assuming they were smart enough to install one.

• Upvote 1