Silvia & Josh

Haha! Darn it. Groomy knows, but he won't say. Something too personal I guess. Oh well! Good thing for them I can't understand, I spill all the beans on you guys. Well unless it was something that could really harm them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I missed the whole carpet munching bit. Gotta be more then that.

I don't know, if i started dating a guy, and he wouldnt eat my pussy if we started having sex, that would be the end of it, unless he was rich, i might put up with it then

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Holy Crap! I didn't even think about that you would really think I would speak Russian. The only two words I understand are да (Yes) and нет (no) :biggrin:

My shift ends in 30 minutes, gotta run. Thank you, you made my day! :heart:

I'm a gullible bitch I guess. You win! Great story though. I hope it turns out to be true. This pkace needs to be shaken up.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Holy Crap! I didn't even think about that you would really think I would speak Russian. The only two words I understand are да (Yes) and нет (no) :biggrin:

My shift ends in 30 minutes, gotta run. Thank you, you made my day! :heart:

I knew your story was BS, if if it was trie they be pulling each others hair out

• Upvote 1