Silvia & Josh

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She's lucky he seems to have been raised to never hit a woman, that's ridiculous, If she tries that shit with the wrong guy, she's gonna get knocked out cold,  slapping a man in the face like that will do it.

This gif is immensely triggering for me. My brain refuses to accept any explanation of the situation...

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

They need a new site called Smack That Bitch Down  staring Alex -Rex Tory - Maria   :biggrin:

Rex would beat Alex in a one slap knockout, and i'd put my money on Maria outslapping Tory, Maria for some reason, maybe her attitude, would kick Torys sweet ass. That would be a lot of hair pulling, kicking, slapping, tit punching cat fight. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe they can set up a ring and have VH Fight Night! They could even invite VV for some matches. 

That would be awesome, ratings out the ass. Cash rewards for the winners. Let them go with 16 oz gloves so no one really gets hurt. lots of open face slaps and hair pulling with boxing gloves on!  VH against VV, send them that idea Amy, that would be so great

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think a Lisa and Tory fight would be epic. Definitely top of the ticket. 

You gotta put that suggestion in to VH, It would be off the free camaras if they are smart, ratings would soar, profits would skyrocket, and they could finally fix these cams once and for all. Winners all around!

• Upvote 1

Just now, fasterboss said:

I think tory is just with nik, because he can dominate nik, it has already been seen that she is not with him because he is a good sexual partner

And so what's Nik's reason to stay. Oh wait, never mind, I know the answer. Rhymes with hits. Lol

47 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It was the title of one of those shaded areas in the timeline and seriously I really don't care what you want to call her--I was only stating what the title in the timeline had said

that 1 was my creation & if i remember correctly you inspired me by saying that they looked like sisters. and they might be. who knows. you get a thumb up cause you are right . they do look like sisters!

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And so what's Nik's reason to stay. Oh wait, never mind, I know the answer. Rhymes with hits. Lol

Except does he ever lay a hand on them? ive not been following to good on this apartment till the last few days, it doesnt seem like he does

• Upvote 1