Silvia & Josh

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's not that couples fight, it's how they resolve it. A lot of fights are just a lack of communication at their age. I'd love to know what the fight was about

Correct assessment.

You're wiser than your age. That's a complement.

Too bad several of our tenants didn't listen to your advice.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Correct assessment.

You're wiser than your age. That's a complement.

Too bad several of our tenants didn't listen to your advice.

Tony Blair I read wanted to diversivive England by letting in immigrants.  What has happened just like in France lslamic radical Terrorists have built their Sharia law neighborhoods. You guys bust your ass and kill these MF's.  I miss the calm days of England James Bond (Connery and Moonraker guy), now Syrian radicals have set up shop.  Just like we have Somolians are in Minnisota this where Al Franken was voted in.  What assholes did this?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Her naughty bits are extra naughty, I was wondering, he looks like he's doing some new stuff to her, i love what you sent me, she loves him eating her down there it seems, but does she have an orgasm anytime. Theyre pretty inexperienced probably, so if she doesn't have one every time that would be understandable, but does she ever have one? She looks a little disappointed here, looking away from him as he's cleaning up.

When watching them fuck it is very hard not to cum --yes she cums at 04:50:40--he comes on her back a second later

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-22 23.17.28.png

• Upvote 6

Sylvia & Josh are a wonderful couple. They laugh and they fuck hard and often, but he always kisses her afterward and spends time gently wiping off her dripping wet pussy after he pounds it so hard. You can tell that they both care deeply about each other, are considerate lovers and enjoy lots and lots of sex. He just finished giving her a vigorous fucking less than 30 minutes before he started again in this video. Oh yeah! I remember being that young and being able to fuck 5 times a day, but trying that today would probably put me in the hospital. :cry: 

Sylvia & Josh 2017-05-21 Cam_6 (720p)1.jpg

Sylvia & Josh 2017-05-21 Cam_6 (720p)2.jpg

Sylvia & Josh 2017-05-21 Cam_6 (720p)3.jpg

Sylvia_&_Josh_2017-05-21_Cam_6_(720p).mp4

• Upvote 11

13 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Sylvia & Josh are a wonderful couple. They laugh and they fuck hard and often, but he always kisses her afterward and spends time gently wiping off her dripping wet pussy after he pounds it so hard. You can tell that they both care deeply about each other, are considerate lovers and enjoy lots and lots of sex. He just finished giving her a vigorous fucking less than 30 minutes before he started again in this video. Oh yeah! I remember being that young and being able to fuck 5 times a day, but trying that today would probably put me in the hospital. :cry: 

Sylvia_&_Josh_2017-05-21_Cam_6_(720p).mp4  0   91.27 MB

thanks chip. they are gr8!!!!

• Upvote 2