Silvia & Josh

I got my ass beaten in school if I misbehaved. I got my ass beaten at home if I showed disrespect to my parents. I got my ass beaten for a lot of things when I was a kid. Today they'd all be in jail charged with child abuse. Things change, times change and the definition of violence shifts with the times. 

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Come on, don't be a dick.

Having a gun is just hard to get for us Germans.

Almost everyone can buy a gun in the US, while they would put you into jail when your knife is too long here.

There are differences between the cultures and that's a good thing.

And the USA is not a safer place than Germany. Murder rate is much higher than here! Maybe it has sth. to do with too much guns :biggrin:. But back to topic now

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What did the Americans do to the native Americans? What did the Americans do to civillians in Vietnam? Should I go on? No ones better or worse.

You mean the Indians who slaughter the settlers who had their wagons and children going west --Raped the women and skinned men and women alive--did you ever hear of scalps? If you have freedom to watch this site right now you probably wouldn't if it wasn't for America --What are you a teenager?

• Upvote 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

You mean the Indians who slaughter the settlers who had their wagons and children going west --Raped the women and skinned men and women alive--did you ever hear of scalps? If you have freedom to watch this site right now you probably wouldn't if it wasn't for America --What are you a teenager?

Lol now its getting ridiculous. Who was their first the settlers or the natives? And what gave the settlers the right to take the land from the natives?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And the USA is not a safer place than Germany. Murder rate is much higher than here! Maybe it has sth. to do with too much guns :biggrin:. But back to topic now

How do you think Germany got its freedom????

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol now its getting ridiculous. Who was their first the settlers or the natives? And what gave the settlers the right to take the land from the natives?

Who gave the Indians the deed to all that land?

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

Holy crap! Everybody's gone off on a tangent. I think I'll go to bed now and leave y'all to dicker about nonsensical bs that has nothing to do with what I was originally talking about.

Sorry I already said back to topic.