Silvia & Josh

50 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

can anyone translate what they are talking about this morning

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 07.59.19.png

Vlad is saying to Tory & Rose i want you two set around do nothing and look stupid  and Amy i want you to come inside and suck my dick.  I think thats what he said  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I have noticed some very flirty smiles which were returned between Vlad and Tory in the last day and night---I'm thinking even though he has a great lady variety(especially if they have out of this world tits) is the spice of life

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

can anyone translate what they are talking about this morning

Nothing serious. Amy and Vlad went home for some things. They asked what else to take. They also said that Tory and Rose should be sitting in a cottage - they say, if there is no one, they will swear (VH).

Therefore, Tory and Rose waited until Amy and Vlad returned to go to the store.

This is the door to tory&rose's living room--if one walks around the corner of the building to the left(as you face it) do those steps go into dina and rob's house---and if so what room do they take you to-----I'm just trying to put all the pieces together in my mind's geography of the set up --thanks groomy

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-28 08.48.05.png

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nothing serious. Amy and Vlad went home for some things. They asked what else to take. They also said that Tory and Rose should be sitting in a cottage - they say, if there is no one, they will swear (VH).

Therefore, Tory and Rose waited until Amy and Vlad returned to go to the store.

Thanks again for the information Groomy, but I'm really turning my focus of attention to the other "crew" of this boat.

Okay, they were activated practically yesterday, but this is not preventing others from moving at all. Quite the contrary, they act separately and strategically together.

I really hoped it was back here. Maybe the efficiency of there
Is it because everyone is in pairs?:dodgy:

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lets give girls some credits for leaving lights on for us. Must not be very pleasant for them

Well, as you have already posted here in the NV board going into activity on Monday (ie tomorrow). My torpedoes are pointed and directed at this target after this deadline. If necessary.