Silvia & Josh

Just now, sr71gn said:

Seguro que tiene su momento oportuno porque yo no ver ni oír nada, excepto la cara de Tory en la almohada

I only heard some scream type groaned from the outside. I guess that it might be Tory joking.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

He's talking about 9 pm but I was watching them, they didn't fuck at all.

Do you mean 2100 when tory keeps poking and rubbing the guy who is trying to concentrate on rose?

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Exactly.

I don't see how you would possibly know if he has his dick in rose --they are under the covers and he certainly isn't breaking away to answer the attention tory is giving him

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I don't see how you would possibly know if he has his dick in rose --they are under the covers and he certainly isn't breaking away to answer the attention tory is giving him

Well, of course he could stick it in for a few minutes, but it's hard to believe, don't you think? He didn't "hump" at all.

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It seems that at least the freed chambers already work. Good work and fast! It is not for nothing but it seems that now Rose and the guy are closer than ever not?

Yes, the cams are back and Rose and her guy are on the terrace.

yes tory is clearly making mo

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Well, of course he could stick it in for a few minutes, but it's hard to believe, don't you think? He didn't "hump" at all.

Actually he could have been slowly sliding in and out of her for a long time--I have done the same technique myself  and it was very enjoyable for both me and my partner--But it is very clear that tory is pointing at rose and making signals to someone toward the kitchen-- it looks like the hand motions she is making would indicate if not fucking that a finger is going in and out

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You're right. Either way, that living room is like a curse. Like I said above, they should give them their own room.

There's a big room in the middle of the place without cams. How about put a bed and cams in there?

Its not going to do a hell of a lot of good if they continue to always stay under blankets --I think management should bring it to tory and rose that free room and blankets don't go together

Archived