Silvia & Josh

I really think it's a shame, a possible Tory loss. She really knows how to play and tease on the cam. With the right partnership and an appropriate point, we could have pleasant surprises in relation to it.
And before the other apartment gets filled with so many unknown people. She made a good pair and partner with Amy.:cool:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Realmente creo que es una lástima, una posible pérdida de Tory. Ella realmente sabe cómo jugar y se burlan de la leva. Con la sociedad derecha y un punto apropiado, podríamos tener sorpresas agradables en relación con ella.
Y antes de que el otro apartamento se llena de tantas personas desconocidas. Ella hizo un buen par y asociarse con Amy.:cool:

I agree with you again! Expected much from it but I believe that if you have the opportunity, she will give it! I don't think the same of the trickster Rose, she is like a piece of furniture, inert!

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I agree with you again! Expected much from it but I believe that if you have the opportunity, she will give it! I don't think the same of the trickster Rose, she is like a piece of furniture, inert!

:cool:

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I have to disagree --I think rose is going to surprise you

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I have to disagree --I think rose is going to surprise you

Rosa is a question mark (???) and until now still coinua being.

Tony, however in reference to his previous one is a figure in constant evolution.

In the same way that Rosa might surprise us, Tony too if we let her finish what she just started. Or again interrupting here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Rosa es un signo de interrogación (???) y hasta la fecha sigue siendo.
Lo siento

I think that it isn't any question mark for what has proved, i.e. nothing absolutely! I think that this girl is boring, cheat and do not think that it is worth at all for this project, she became bounce for being friend of Tory and did nothing to deserve to be here.