Silvia & Josh

I am very curious when tory lets him fuck her will she give him the same attitude as she did nik --she used to be like "you can lick it 2 or 3 times and you can put your finder in it 2 or 3 times--but when I get on all fours you better have a condom on -you better be rock hard  and you have 5 seconds to shoot your wad--then I'm leaving

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I am very curious when tory lets him fuck her will she give him the same attitude as she did nik --she used to be like "you can lick it 2 or 3 times and you can put your finder in it 2 or 3 times--but when I get on all fours you better have a condom on -you better be rock hard  and you have 5 seconds to shoot your wad--then I'm leaving

Uh she won't get far with this attitude...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

toria hace necesario un seblence real de un hombre. no sólo una versión más guapo de Nick.

You can sexually, but she is a girl and it shows in their child and aggressive behavior with boys. This guy does not treat it as a Nick, but I've seen some clap to it.

I am totally satisfied just being a voyeur of rose--She is full of energy and just reeks of sex--she cant even stand without looking sexual---and when she does stand she will usually be rocking back and forth to the music swaying her hips in a very come fuck me manner--being able to spy on her every move is worth my money ---and of course there are many others when she is not around suck as jeka's house guest and of course the goddess silvia

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I am totally satisfied just being a voyeur of rose--She is full of energy and just reeks of sex--she cant even stand without looking sexual---and when she does stand she will usually be rocking back and forth to the music swaying her hips in a very come fuck me manner--being able to spy on her every move is worth my money ---and of course there are many others when she is not around suck as jeka's house guest and of course the goddess silvia

I agree. Rose has a great body and knows how to use it. She still lost credit with that hiding stuff she did. But she's on the best way to make up for it

And I really believe they are sisters---- I cant believe that there are many men who would enrich the bank accounts of these two if they were available to these men for a weekend---or twenty minutes haha---I'm talking left nut material here guys and maybe some of you ladies

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-09 09.55.34.png

• Upvote 2