Silvia & Josh

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey my friends I am at a barbecue at the moment but let me just say NV was scheduled for delivery yesterday but the local supplier has delivery problems. He said next week now. Sorry no better information for you. When I know more I will let you know.

Today must come. And the girls are waiting.

423523.jpg

4235234.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Personally I don't care for night vision anyways. If a couple wants to waste views by having sex in the dark then so be it. I won't watch and soon nobody will watch.

It doesn't seem to me there are many of these voyeur sites available so they really kind of have us over a barrel --right now I also have VV so I only have two choices as I got banned from rlc ofr posting their pictures on here

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Are beautiful for the delivery of n/v from a local supplier? What them these girls with VH workers?

Initially, today comes a couple (experienced in the project) and equipment - i think that Mercedes bus. Perhaps only a couple will come.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Inicialmente, hoy viene una pareja (con experiencia en el proyecto) y equipo - Creo que ese bus Mercedes. Tal vez sólo un par vendrá.

I still do not understand this... but I guess that the couple with experience are Alex and Lina, already was the first day... nothing interesting! I'm quite bored of that couple, I am generally bored with couples who have so much power at VH.

VV cam quality is so terrible to me. I'm not going to resubscribe unless they start installing better cams and also include a timeline. Camarads has great cams, but no timeline. VH is where it's at. Just wished they were more responsive when things need to be fixed. How hard can it be to adjust a cam?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Initially, today comes a couple (experienced in the project) and equipment - i think that Mercedes bus. Perhaps only a couple will come.

Where in the world are they going to sleep? Here's an idea, fix things before adding more things.

I'll go out on a limb and say it's Maria and Grisha. Rehab vacay! I'm so mean. ?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cuando en el mundo se van a dormir? He aquí una idea, arreglar las cosas antes de añadir más cosas.

Voy a salir en una extremidad y decir que es María y Grisha. vacay rehabilitación! Soy tan mala. ?

Indeed, it seems to me that the best camera at this time in the room rose, has sound from the first day either. As that has not only focus on the sofa in the kitchen, also no sound...

Could we please lose this dork--could he please go play in traffic!----------I am getting a very bad feeling about rose's boyfriend--I think he is taking advantage of her and she is going to be facing big heartbreak soon...

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-01 15.12.22.png

• Upvote 3