Silvia & Josh

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

¿Podríamos perder este idiota - podría por favor ir a jugar en el tráfico ---------- Me estoy haciendo una muy mala sensación sobre el novio de Rose - Creo que se está aprovechando de ella y ella va que se está enfrentando gran angustia pronto ...

Voyeur Casa de TV - Fuente # 1 de levas ocultas de la vida real - Mozilla Firefox 01/06/2017 15.12.22.png  0   2.12 MB

I said earlier that this type is an idiot and is taking advantage of her and the situation. I foresee that Rose will end up crying for this idiot! But not me dá no penalty! She has decided to have this! I'm sure is going to miss much much to Tory and is going to regret what has echo! Hopefully Tory is not for it when you come back crying.

You have known any more cloying girl that Rose with the guy? It is very cloying and heavy, without spreading it in no time. These two are going to last two news! Uncle is going to tire of Rose very soon, I think that many times already tries to avoid it to be with other people.