Silvia & Josh

I think that Rose already is crying in the toilet without cameras next to Amy. Much has taken! Her beloved boyfriend ignores you or fucking. It makes any more case! Rose is too cloying and would be normal for that type, which is an idiot, was done with her very soon.

Silvia definitely moves in like a shark on its prey- ---here comes rose to protect her interest---I'm thinking there is going to be a lot of drama with all these young'uns getting thrown together in a pretty great atmosphere

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-02 18.49.07.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-02 18.50.06.png

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I think that Rose already is crying in the toilet without cameras next to Amy. Much has taken! Her beloved boyfriend ignores you or fucking. It makes any more case! Rose is too cloying and would be normal for that type, which is an idiot, was done with her very soon.

I hope we are wrong but silvia might really start eating all these guys up and spitting them out--she might have a lot of sexual lust built up being so limited to one guy and no room to breathe

• Upvote 2